Rochdale Leisure Centre has an eight lane 25 metre pool, and a 17 metre small pool with a moveable floor. It centre features spectator seating and male/female changing facilities with the option of family changing areas.
We have a wide and varied pool timetable that offers classes for fitness or fun suitable for all age ranges and for those with disabilities.
Our pool offers:
- lane swimming for those swimming for fitness
- gender specific swimming sessions
- primetime for those over 50
- aqua tots for babies 3 months and older
- swimability for disabled swimmers (for just £2 per session)
- aqua aerobics
- aqua fun with floats and inflatables
- two steam rooms and sauna cabin
- children parties
Learn to Swim with our Swim Academy for children & adults
We offer swimming lessons for both children and adults. Our teachers are all members of the Swimming Teachers Association (STA) in order to give you the best start. To help you succeed, all those who have registered on the programme are entitled to free swimming during public sessions.
Children must be three years and older.
Swimming costs for members & non-members
Find out more about our swimming costs.