- Are you a Middleton resident?
- Are you aged 14 or over (up to retirement age)?
- Interested in a career in Sport, Leisure, Health or Wellbeing?
- Do you Need entry qualifications to get started?
- Do you want to access FREE training to achieve all the above?
The next course starts on Monday 10 February to Monday 13 April 2020 at Middleton Arena, LCpl Joel Halliwell VC Way, Middleton M24 1AG
Contact us to arrange an informal drop in induction at Middleton Arena to go through the course and its content in advance of starting on Monday 10 February 2020.
Advised application date is by 3 February 2020, however you can enquire to join by phone up until 7 February 2020.
It is at this session that you will find out what the whole programme involves so you can decide if it is what you want to do.
See PDF downloads for further details.
The programme includes specially selected courses appropriate for working in the sport and leisure industry:
- Level 2 Award in both Community and Sports Leadership
- Emergency First Aid
- Safeguarding and Protecting young people
- Coaching Disabled Performers
Valuable work experience with Link4Life and other appropriate organisations will be provided.
On completion of the CSLA training programme there will be ongoing work experience offered as an opportunity for you to enhance your CV and improve your job prospects in the sport & leisure industry.
Further training may also be available.
The hours and venues can be tailored to your individual needs and include:
- Swim Teaching
- Exercise to Music
- Gym Instructing
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualification
- National Governing Body Coaching Awards Levels 1 & 2 in specific sports
Link4Life Training Academy
PO Box 428
Number One Riverside